Monday, December 20, 2010

Personal Journal-2


Greeting it’s been three days since my last posting which couldn’t be helped.  The rainy weather has caused some problems with my internet connection make it difficult to establish a connection, and when I did get a connection it was painfully slow to upload anything especially my facebook page. My DSL is slow as it is on normal days, but I noticed during dramatic weather changes my connection is some how much slower, for example I had the same problems during the summer. Especially during the really hot periods, and now I’m having the same kind of problems with the cold rainy weather. I don’t know why that is?  Ever since I bought my computer five years ago I’ve wanted so badly to get a home internet connection set up. Now after eight months of endless internet access I can say that I’m kind of disappointed in the quality of the service that I’m getting from provider, or it could be just the old of the phone wiring in this crap shack of apt. house that the cause of my internet woes.
Either way I was so annoyed with my internet that i disconnected and spent the weekend web free just doing nothing, but reading and playing my R.T.S. Games it took me awhile to get use to the of idea of no internet, I didn’t realize I’ve become so addicted to it. Today I’m spending this whole Monday locking my self up in my nice warm room drinking some hot tea listening to the sound of the falling rain as it pours down heavily. All the while I’m on the internet catching up on my e-mails and whatever I missed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment