Monday, December 20, 2010

Job Hunt Journal

It’s been four days since my last posting and there’s nothing new with the job situation. I filled out two more job apps. Online. I wanted to spend the whole day filling out more job apps. but my internet connection was causing me problems. So I’m spending this whole day catching on lost time. I’ve even had to cancel out on visiting my friend who’s working on the first day of his new job at starsbucks. That kind brings up something that happened on Friday. Got a call from a friend that day to tell some up setting news he got fired from his job earlier that day. This was his first official paying job he’s ever had, and he’s only been working there for barely a month. He would often complain about the manger and some of the co-workers giving him a hard time at some point he wanted to quite, but decided to stay on. I don’t know what pissed him off the most the fact that he got fired from his job or how who ever fired him went about it. From what I gather it was done so unprofessionally they didn’t bother to notify in advance him. They just fired him right then and there, in an off handed manner. How tacky is that. Now he’s back to square one looking for another job. Personally I think he should of quite while he had the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment