Thursday, December 16, 2010

Personal Journal 12-16-10

Few things of note happen today. Hang out with an old friend of mine her name is Jen. This is the same person i mention on my job journal who got hired to that vocational school in Inglewood. So she came by picked me up and headed towards a Starbucks in the city of Bell. I not much of a Starbucks kind of a person, but for some reason I this location better then some other I've been. Even thought this place is a little more smaller then other locations i've visited, but theirs just some thing about that place that's so cozy and clean, way cleaner then the in my neighborhood. So Jen and I head there down and hang out for an two hours. We mostly spent that small pocket of time we had together talking. Mostly catching up on whats been going in our lives and mainly venting out our frustrations on family members over cups of tea. Wish we had more time to dish, but she had places to go. Ah well I guess next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment